The Animation Podcast Ep. 38. The Animation Podcast is a weekly podcast news show that looks into the latest news in the animation industry, hosted by FilmBook, created and narrated by FilmBook author Mathieu Brunet a.k.a. AniMat from the ElectricDragon505 YouTube channel.
In this episode, The Animation Podcast examines (the highlights):
- Pixar announced that there won’t be any more sequels after The Incredibles 2 in the foreseeable future
- Charlie Kaufman is disappointed that Anomalisa isn’t that popular after the Oscars
- Fathom Events adds over 300 theatres for the screening of Batman: The Killing Joke
- Roppongi Hills skyscraper opens Ghibli Expo: From Nausicaä to It’s Latest Film, The Red Turtle
- Mat’s Pick of the Week: Donald Trump uses Frozen as an excuse for his use of the Star of David to attack Hillary Clinton
If you’d like to advertise within this podcast as a sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can donate and support this Podcast by clicking this Donate link to contribute once or this Donate link to contribute every month. Thanks to all our donors.
- Any and all feedback, compliments, topic discussions, even hate mail, can be sent directly to email@example.com. Please list “The Animation Podcast” in the title of your email. We would LOVE to hear from you! Thank you for listening to the show.
Listen to this episode of The Animation Podcast and leave your thoughts on it below in the comments section. For more The Animation Podcast, visit our Podcast Page, our Podcast Google+ Page, our Podcast YouTube Channel, and consider subscribing to us by Email, “following” us on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, or “liking” us on Facebook for quick updates.