Frozen is being released by Anchor Bay on DVD and Blu-ray on September 28, 2010. In conjunction with that release and ProMovieBlogger, we have one copy of Frozen to giveaway to two (2) lucky winners. Frozen is “a single-room thriller set on a ski-resort chairlift. Three college students/skiers are stranded on a chairlift and forced to make life-or-death choices that prove more perilous than staying put and freezing to death.”
Two winners will receive:
– (1) Frozen
1. Sign up for Film-Book dot Com’s Newsletter
2. Confirm your Email Subscription.
*Only confirmed Email Subscriptions will be used to randomly select a winner from all of the subscribers. The winner will be notified via the email address they use to sign up for the newsletter.
One entry per person. All entries must be in by October 5, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. This contest is only open to residents of the United States. No international entries will be accepted. Void where prohibited.
- Audio commentary with Writer/Director Adam Green and Actors Shawn Ashmore, Kevin Zegers and Emma Bell;
- Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Adam Green, Cinematographer Will Barratt and Editor Ed Marx;
- Catching Frostbite: The Origins of Frozen;
- Featurettes: Three Below Zero, Shooting Through It;
- Beating the Mountain: Surviving Frozen;
- Deleted Scenes;
- Theatrical trailer