The Rocky Horror Picture Show (35th Anniversary Edition) was released by Fox Home Entertainment on Blu-ray on October 19, 2010. In conjunction with that release we have a contest, giveaway, sweepstakes for one copy of The Rocky Horror Picture Show (35th Anniversary Edition) for one (1) lucky winner. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is “the 1975 film adaptation of the British musical stageplay, The Rocky Horror Show. The film is a parody of science fiction and B-movie horror films. Director Jim Sharman collaborated on the screenplay with Richard O’Brien, who wrote both the book and lyrics for the stage. The film introduces Tim Curry and features Susan Sarandon and Barry Bostwick along with cast members from the original Kings Road production presented at the Royal Court Theatre, London, in 1973. In its day it was a highly provocative, though comedic, portrayal of gay, transgender culture, a symbol of LGBT themes and other underground sexual quirks.”
One winner will receive:
– (1) Winter’s Bone
1. Sign up for Film-Book dot Com’s Newsletter
2. Confirm your Email Subscription.
*Only confirmed Email Subscriptions will be used to randomly select a winner from all of the subscribers. The winner will be notified via the email address they use to sign up for the newsletter.
One entry per person. All entries must be in by November 19, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. This contest is only open to residents of the United States. No international entries will be accepted. Void where prohibited.
- The Midnight Experience
- Rocky-oke: Sing It!
- Commentary By Richard O’Brien and Patricia Quinn
- Don’t Dream It, Be It: The Search for the 35th Anniversary Shadowcast, Part I
- An-tic-i-pation: The Search for the 35th Anniversary Shadowcast, Part II
- Mick Rock (A Photographer)
- Mick Rock’s Picture Show (A Gallery)
- Deleted Musical Scenes
- Alternate Credit Ending
- Misprint Ending
- Rocky Horror Double Feature Video Show
- Beacon Theater, New York City (10th Anniversary)
- Time Warp Music Video (15th Anniversary VHS Release)
- 35th Anniversary Book