The Walking Dead Season 4 Contest Giveaway Sweepstakes. This The Walking Dead: Season 4 Blu-ray contest, giveaway, sweepstakes illustrates The Walking Dead: Season 4’s release on DVD and Blu-ray on August 26, 2014.
The Walking Dead: Season 3 starred Danai Gurira, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Michael Rooker, David Morrissey, Lauren Cohan, Steven Yeun, Scott Wilson, Emily Kinney, Chandler Riggs, Melissa Suzanne McBride, Adam Minarovich, Dallas Roberts, Marvin Duerkholz, Sonequa Martin-Green, and Chad Coleman.
The Walking Dead: Season 4 new cast additions included Alanna Masterson, Christian Serratos, Vincent Martella, and Lawrence Gilliard Jr.
The Walking Dead: Season 4’s plot synopsis: “The fourth season of AMC’s television series The Walking Dead consisted of 16 episodes; it premiered on October 13, 2013, and concluded on March 30, 2014…Season four introduces the notable comic characters Abraham Ford, Eugene Porter, Rosita Espinosa, Bob Stookey, and Lilly, as well as a modified version of the Chambler family from The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor tie-in novel. The season continues the story of former sheriff’s deputy Rick Grimes, who relinquished his leadership in order to live a quiet life in contrast to his cold-hearted nature in the previous season. Rick and his fellow survivors struggle to maintain their idealistic lifestyle in the prison in the face of threats, including the proliferation of walkers near the prison gates, the outbreak of a contagious and deadly flu-like infection within the prison population, and the spectre of The Governor, whose whereabouts and status are unknown and, unbeknownst to the prison community, is planning his revenge upon meeting a new family and rallying a new army. The second half of the season mainly focuses on the individual groups that escaped from the prison after its downfall, and their efforts to survive as they follow a line of railroad tracks to a supposed safe zone named Terminus.”
One winner will receive:
– (1) The Walking Dead: Season 4 Blu-ray
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Sign up for FilmBook’s Email Newsletter below::
2. Confirm your Email Subscription.
*Only confirmed Email Subscriptions (you’ll receive an email asking for confirmation) will be used to randomly select a winner from all of the subscribers. The winner will be notified via the email address they use to sign up for the newsletter. If you are already a subscriber, you are already entered.
Keep in mind that we will be doing other Blu-ray giveaways in the future. Staying subscribed is advantageous and advised.
All entries must be in by September 16, 2014 at 11:59pm EST. This contest is open to United States residents only. No international entries will be accepted. Void where prohibited.
• Episodes 9 (“After”), and 14 (“The Grove”) are extended on the Blu-ray™ only.
• Inside THE WALKING DEAD
• The Making of THE WALKING DEAD
• Drawing Inspiration
• The Governor Is Back
• Society, Science & Survival
• Inside KNB EFX
• A Journey Back to Brutality
• Deleted Scenes
• Episode 1 (“30 Days Without An Accident”): Audio Commentary with Executive Producer and Showrunner Scott M. Gimple, Executive Producer/Unit Production Manager Tom Luse and Executive Producer/Special Effects Make-Up Supervisor/Director Greg Nicotero
• Episode 5 (“Internment”): Audio Commentary with Executive Producer and Showrunner Scott M. Gimple and Actor Scott Wilson (Hershel)
• Episode 9 (“After”): Audio Commentary with Executive Producer/Special Effects Make-Up Supervisor /Director Greg Nicotero, Co-Executive Producer Denise Huth and Actor Danai Gurira (Michonne)
• Episode 12 (“Still”): Audio Commentary with Director Julius Ramsay and Actor Emily Kinney (Beth); Audio Commentary with Writer/Producer Angela Kang and Actor Norman Reedus (Daryl)
• Episode14 (“The Grove”): Audio Commentary with Executive Producer and Showrunner Scott M. Gimple, Executive Producer Denise Huth and Actor Andrew Lincoln
More sweepstakes will be published in the future. Stay tuned.