Rich Moore‘s Wreck-It Ralph stars John C. Reilly, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, Sarah Silverman, and Adam Carolla ,Jamie Elman, Rachael Harris, Dennis Haysbert, Mindy Kaling, Edie McClurg, Ed O’Neill, Horatio Sanz, Stefanie Scott, Alan Tudyk, and Skylar Astin.
Wreck-It Ralph‘s plot synopsis: “Wreck-It Ralph (voice of Reilly) longs to be as beloved as his game’s perfect Good Guy, Fix-It Felix (voice of McBrayer). Problem is, nobody loves a Bad Guy. But they do love heroes… so when a modern, first-person shooter game arrives featuring tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun (voice of Lynch), Ralph sees it as his ticket to heroism and happiness.
He sneaks into the game with a simple plan — win a medal — but soon wrecks everything, and accidentally unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens every game in the arcade. Ralph’s only hope? Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Silverman), a young troublemaking “glitch” from a candy-coated cart racing game who might just be the one to teach Ralph what it means to be a Good Guy. But will he realize he is good enough to become a hero before it’s “Game Over” for the entire arcade?
One winner will receive:
– (1) Wreck-It Ralph Blu-ray
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Use the form below:
All entries must be in by March 19, 2013 at 11:59pm EST. Void where prohibited.
* “Paperman” Theatrical Short — A Young Man In An Office Sees The Girl Of His Dreams In A Skyscraper Window Across The Street. But How Can He Get Her Attention?
* Bit By Bit: Creating The Worlds Of WRECK-IT RALPH — Game Jump Through The Worlds Of The Film With The Filmmakers, Artists And Animators Who Created it
* Disney Intermission: The Gamer’s Guide To WRECK-IT RALPH — Hosted By Chris Hardwick
* Deleted & Alternate Scenes
* Video Game Commercials — Original Commercials For Fix-It Felix, Jr., Hero’s Duty And Sugar Rush
Sponsor: Appliances Online