Deadpool Clip and TV Spot. Deadpool (2016) movie clip entitled ‘Poppin’ the Question,’ TV commercials 10-12, and the IMAX TV commercial have been released. The movie clip showcases the brand of humor that the film entails and how far the relationship between Wade Wilson / Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) and Vanessa Carlysle / Copycat (Morena Baccarin) had progressed. The TV spots are a mixture of old and new scenes in the film, including a shot of the X-Men’s headquaters.
We previously published these Deadpool articles:
- DEADPOOL (2016): Deadpool Ready for Action in New Official Image
- DEADPOOL (2016): More of the Cast Revealed in New Images
- DEADPOOL: San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Leaked Movie Trailer
- DEADPOOL (2016): Ed Skrein and Gina Carano Talk About Their Villainous Characters
- DEADPOOL (2016) Red Band Trailer Teaser: Ryan Reynolds Narrates Promo
- DEADPOOL (2016) IMAX Movie Trailer & Poster + Weasel Trailer 2 Promo
- DEADPOOL (2016): 2 TV Spots, Colossus Images, Trailer 2 Debuts Today
- DEADPOOL (2016) Green & Red Band Movie Trailer 2: Mutants, Powers, & Jokes
- DEADPOOL (2016) Movie Images: Ajax, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, & More
Tim Miller‘s Deadpool also stars Ed Skrein, Gina Carano, Brianna Hildebrand, T.J. Miller, Rachel Sheen, Andre Tricoteux, Leslie Uggams, Karan Soni, Paul Lazenby, Sean Quan, Andre Tricoteux, Taylor Hickson, Jed Rees, and Ben Wilkinson.
Deadpool‘s plot synopsis: “Based upon Marvel Comics most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.”
Watch the Deadpool ‘Pop the Question’ movie clips, TV commercials, and leave your thoughts on them below in the comments section. For more movie clips, visit our Movie Clip Page. For more TV spots, visit our TV Commerical Page, and consider subscribing to us by Email, “following” us on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or “liking” us on Facebook for quick updates. Deadpool will be released in US theaters through 20th Century Fox on February 12, 2016.