Drop-Down Menus, Sidebars, and Google Search are a few of the new additions no doubt many of you have noticed on FIlm-Book dot Com recently. The third version of Film-Book dot Com is now online and active. Since the last version, announced here: Film-Book Announcements: Film-Book 2.0, DISQUS Comments, Blog Roll., came online in July-August, 2009, new things have been added to the site, somethings have been eliminated, and somethings have been moved around.
The previous versions of the site. Click to enlarge.
The logo was different before the switch to 3.0 and social network icons were in the place of the Twitter and RSS feed subscriber read-out boxes over Film-Book Sponsors.
1. An additional Sidebar has been added to the site.
2. The Film-Book dot Com Newsletter Subscription option at the top of the screen is now fully functional. In the old theme it was not.
3. The single drop-down for Categories on the single sidebar of the old theme has been replaced with user-friendly Drop Downs at the top of the page.
4. The same Category Drop Down Menu have been added to the footer of the website as well as social networking icons.
5. A “Recommend Us on Facebook” box has been added site wide to more easily join our network of Facebook.
6. Google Search is now integrated into the framework of the site. The search bar has been placed within the main menu bar. *Its not operational right now* Soon.
7. A slight “Read More” error has been corrected.
8. Excerpts with pictures are now available when viewing a Category Page. Go on, take a gander.
Film-Book dot Com was raised to a Google Page Rank of 5 late last month.
What do you think of the new look and modifications to Film-Book dot Com? Is it green? – The Fifth Element.