Movie News Weekly December 10-16, 2017
Movie News Weekly is a weekly videocast on the previous week’s film industry frivolities. Movie News Weekly is hosted by FilmBook, created and narrated by FilmBook author Mathieu Brunet.
In this edition, Movie News Weekly covers:
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi has the second largest opening ever with $220 million
- The Shape of Water got the most nominations at the 75th Golden Globe Awards
- Ari Sandel will be directing Goosebumps 2
- Titanic, Dumbo, Memento, The Goonies, Die Hard and more are added to the National Film Registry
- The Walt Disney Company purchased most of 21st Century Fox for $52.4 billion
Leave your thoughts on it below in the comments section. For more Movie News Weekly, visit our Movie News Weekly Page, our Movie News Twitter Page, our Movie News Facebook Page, and our Movie News Google+ Page. Want up-to-the-minute notifications? FilmBook staff members publish articles by Email, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, and Facebook.