Movie News Weekly May 8-14, 2016. Movie News Weekly is a weekly videocast on the previous week’s film industry frivolities. Movie News Weekly is hosted by FilmBook, created and narrated by FilmBook author Mathieu Brunet.
In this edition, Movie News Weekly covers:
- Captain America: Civil War remains on top at the box-office while Money Monster begins in 3rd place
- Lee Daniels quit as director of Richard Pryor: Is It Something I said?
- Godzilla vs. Kong set for May 29, 2020 and Godzilla 2 is pushed back to March 22, 2019
- Brenda Chapman to make her live-action debut with Come Away
- Kevin Feige confirmed that Marvel Studios would like to make a Black Widow movie
Watch this week’s edition of Movie News Weekly and leave your thoughts on it below in the comments section. For more Movie News Weekly, visit our Movie News Weekly Page, and consider subscribing to us by Email, “following” us on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, or “liking” us on Facebook for quick updates.