Movie News Weekly October 22-28, 2017
Movie News Weekly is a weekly videocast on the previous week’s film industry frivolities. Movie News Weekly is hosted by FilmBook, created and narrated by FilmBook author Mathieu Brunet.
In this edition, Movie News Weekly covers:
- Jigsaw leads the Halloween weekend at the box office
- Michael Bay will be producing a movie based on Dora the Explorer
- The Breadwinner is the first grand prize winner at the Animation Is Film festival
- Geostorm could make Warner Bros. lose up to $100 million
- The guys who made Logan are working on a spin-off film called Laura
Leave your thoughts on it below in the comments section. For more Movie News Weekly, visit our Movie News Weekly Page, our Movie News Twitter Page, our Movie News Facebook Page, and our Movie News Google+ Page. Want up-to-the-minute notifications? FilmBook staff members publish articles by Email, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, and Facebook.