Andy Serkis’ Star Wars The Force Awakens Character Revealed. Andy Serkis’ role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) has been revealed to be a character named Supreme Leader Snoke. Little is known of this character, whether he is a good guy, a bad guy, or one that floats in a grey area. Since a picture has been released with the news, we know that Serkis’ character will be a motion captured character in part or in whole.
Andy Serkis Star Wars The Force Awakens Set Image
Andy Serkis Star Wars The Force Awakens Set
We previously published these Star Wars: The Force Awakens articles:
- STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (2015) Teaser Trailer, Images, & Analysis
- STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (2015): Mark Hamill Talks About His Role
- STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (2015): New Millennium Falcon Images Revealed
- STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (2015) Teaser Trailer 2: Han & Chewie Debut
- STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS: Vanity Fair June 2015 Cover & Images
J.J. Abrams‘ Star Wars: The Force Awakens also stars John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Harrison Ford, Gwendoline Christie, Lupita Nyong’o, Oscar Issac, Peter Mayhew, Carrie Fisher, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Mark Hamill, Adam Driver, Crystal Clarke, Pip Anderson, Max von Sydow, and Warwick Davis.
Leave your thoughts on Andy Serkis’ character name and potential role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens below in the comments section. For more Star Wars: The Force Awakens photos, videos, and information, visit our Star Wars Page, our Star Wars Google+ Page, subscribe to us by Email, follow us on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, or “like” us on Facebook for quick updates. Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be released in US theaters through Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures on December 15, 2015.