Tribeca Film Festival Top 10 Films and Celebs Buzz Infographic. A 2014 Tribeca Film Festival infographic created from the buzz surrounding ten films and ten celebrities featured at the 13th annual film festival has been released.
The Tribeca Film Festival Top 10 Films and Celebs Buzz Infographic:
Tribeca Film Festival Top 10 Films and Celebs Buzz Infographic
On the infographic:
* We have taken a look at the films and celebrities making the biggest splash online thus far at the festival as well as Intent to View scores prior to the festival kick off. Check out our findings below and let us know what you think! Tweet us your thoughts @WayToBlueUS.
* The big winners of the festival so far are Starred Up and Goodbye to All That. They come second and third respectively in terms of volume of buzz.
* When it comes to Intent to View, Goodbye To All That leapfrogs to the number one spot with 81%. Starred Up is again in second place with a 59% Intent score.
* Chef scores some of the highest buzz volumes with 881 mentions. However out of all the films in our most buzzed about Top 10 it has the lowest Intent to View score of 22%, perhaps owing to it being too mainstream or possibly festival-goers having already seen the film at SXSW.
* When it comes to the most discussed celebrities at the festival, Kiera Knightley upsets Chris Messina to first place by one mention!
* Messina, in turn, nudges Mark Ruffalo into third place in our celebrity Top 10…also by one mere mention! Both Ruffalo and Knightley star in the festival’s closing gala, Begin Again, so their high status is not at all surprising.
About Way To Blue and ‘Intent’ Forecasting:
The Way To Blue Intent algorithm is based on a combination of social conversation search queries combined with proprietary methodology developed over numerous studies into the film and entertainment Industry. Way To Blue is a global integrated communications agency, delivering insight led strategy and creativity for clients across the film, entertainment and retail industries. www.waytoblue.com.
Leave your thoughts on the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival Top 10 Films and Celebs Buzz Infographic below in the comments section. For more Tribeca Film Festival news, photos, videos, and information, visit our Tribeca Film Festival Page, subscribe to us by Email, “follow” us on Twitter, Tumblr, or “like” on Facebook. The Tribeca Film Festival will take place from Wednesday April 16 to Sunday April 27, 2014.