My name is Mathieu Brunet (it's French) and I have been an independent film critic for the past 5 years. My passion is animation and I've been writing and making my own video reviews of animated features on my YouTube channel (ElectricDragon505), which now has about 55,000 subscribers, housing videos with total views over 20,000,000. I am the creator of Electric Dragon Productions which includes AniMat's Reviews and AniMat's Classic Reviews.
Star Wars The Last Jedi Blu-ray Review
Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Blu-ray Review, a Lucasfilm movie directed by Rain Johnson and starring Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley,John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Lupita Nyong’o, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels and Gwendoline Christie.
Release Date: March 27, 2018
Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with the guidance of Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares to do battle with the First Order.
Run Time: Approx. 152 minutes
Blu-ray Bonus Content
- Audio Commentary with writer/director Rian Johnson
- The Director and the Jedi (1080p, 1:35:23)
- Balance of the Force (1080p, 10:17
- Scene Breakdowns (1080p): Includes Lighting the Spark: Creating the Space Battle (14:23), Snoke and Mirrors (5:40), and Showdown on Crait (12:56).
- Andy Serkis Live! (One Night Only) (1080p, 5:49
- Deleted Scenes (1080p, 23:02 total runtime)
Audio, Video, and Plot Assessment
Leave your thoughts on Star Wars: The Last Jedi Blu-ray disc set, and this review, below in the comments section. For more Blu-ray reviews, visit our Blu-ray Review Page, and consider subscribing to us by Email, following us on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, or “liking” us on Facebook for quick updates.