Pacific Rim: Uprising Blu-ray / GameFly Contest
Pacific Rim: Uprising‘s plot synopsis: “The globe-spanning conflict between otherworldly monsters of mass destruction and the human-piloted super-machines built to vanquish them was only a prelude to the all-out assault on humanity in Pacific Rim Uprising.
John Boyega (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) stars as the rebellious Jake Pentecost, a once-promising Jaeger pilot whose legendary father gave his life to secure humanity’s victory against the monstrous “Kaiju.” Jake has since abandoned his training only to become caught up in a criminal underworld. But when an even more unstoppable threat is unleashed to tear through our cities and bring the world to its knees, he is given one last chance to live up to his father’s legacy by his estranged sister, Mako Mori (Rinko Kikuchi)—who is leading a brave new generation of pilots that have grown up in the shadow of war. As they seek justice for the fallen, their only hope is to unite together in a global uprising against the forces of extinction.
Jake is joined by gifted rival pilot Lambert (The Fate of the Furious‘ Scott Eastwood) and 15-year-old Jaeger hacker Amara (newcomer Cailee Spaeny), as the heroes of the PPDC become the only family he has left. Rising up to become the most powerful defense force to ever walk the earth, they will set course for a spectacular all-new adventure on a towering scale.”
Steven S. DeKnight‘s Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018) stars John Boyega, Adria Arjona, Scott Eastwood, Tian Jing, Charlie Day, Burn Gorman, Rinko Kikuchi, Nick E. Tarabay, Dustin Clare, Levi Meaden, Daniel Feuerriegel, Karan Brar, Shyrley Rodriguez, Jin Zhang, and Rahart Adams.
Two (2) winner will receive:
– (1) Pacific Rim: Uprising Blu-ray
– (1) GameFly Free 6-month subscription
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, do the first four steps and then each additional one counts as another entry into the contest.
1. Subscribe to FilmBook’s Newsletter
Click ‘Complete Subscription Request’ after entering the supplied text on the next screen. Activate your Email Subscription by clicking the link sent to you. *Only confirmed Email Subscriptions are valid.
2. Like FilmBook on Facebook
3. Follow FilmBook on Twitter
4. Follow FilmBook on Instagram
5. Comment in the box on Facebook with your favorite team-up sci-fi of the century so far.
6. Retweet the following tweet:
— FilmBook (@FilmBookdotCom) June 18, 2018
7. Comment on this Instagram post with your favorite sci-fi film actor.
All entries must be in by June 25, 2018 at 11:59pm EST. United States entries only. No international entries. No P.O. Box addresses allowed. Void where prohibited. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary.
* Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Director Steven S. DeKnight
* Hall of Heroes – John Boyega takes us through the awesome weaponry and cutting-edge enhancements of the latest generation of Jaegers featured in the film.
* Bridge to Uprising – The cast and crew discuss how the world of Pacific Rim has changed in the ten years since the events of the original film.
* The Underworld of Uprising – Humanity won the Kaiju War, but every war has casualties. John Boyega and Steven S. DeKnight give a tour of the coastal “Relief Zones.”
* Becoming Cadets – Step into the Shatterdome, and learn the grueling physical and mental preparation required of the young actors who portrayed the PPDC cadets.
* Unexpected Villain – Learn the secret reason that turned one of the most beloved heroes of the original film into a villain obsessed with humanity’s destruction.
* Next Level Jaegers – The cast and crew discuss the amazing technological advances of the Jaeger program in the years since the events of the original film.
* I Am Scrapper – Actress Cailee Spaeny shares the backstory of Scrapper, Amara’s incredible self-built Jaeger and its many unique abilities.
* Going Mega – Filmmakers take us through the technical and creative challenges of creating the most deadly threat the Pan Pacific Defense Corp has ever faced: the Mega Kaiju!
* Secrets of Shao – Meet the woman behind Shao Industries. Actress Tian Jing shares her insights on the enigmatic tech tycoon Liwen Shao.
* Mako Returns – Actress Rinko Kikuchi and director Steven S. DeKnight explain the significance of Mako Mori’s return and her importance to the events of Pacific Rim Uprising.
* Feature Commentary with Director Steven S. DeKnight
The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This Pacific Rim: Uprising Blu-ray GameFly Subscription Contest is in no way administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, or any other social media sites.
This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements.
Readers interested in entering more contests can visit our Contest Page, our Contest Twitter Page, Contest Facebook Page, and our Contest Google+ Page, and our Contest Tumblr Page. Want up-to-the-minute notifications? FilmBook staff members publish articles by Email, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, and Facebook.